Think you have what it takes to be a member of the Safety Compliance Management team?
We’re always looking for qualified candidates to join our team! Contact us today to find out how you can become a member of Safety Compliance Management. We currently have a few open positions we are looking to fill.
Suitably qualified candidates are invited to submit a cover letter and resume for consideration to Dave Mills, General Manager at email@example.com.
Safety Compliance Management is the premier provider of safety consultation services, including instructor-led training seminars and classes, online training, site assessments, written program development, regulatory representation and other safety services.
Our team of professional trainers, Certified Safety Professionals and consultants perform a variety of routine and complex work in analyzing and administering various components of the safety management systems for large corporations, family-owned businesses, start-up operations and municipalities.
Due to continued growth in our business portfolio, we are now looking for additional instructors that can enhance our team and deliver high-level service to our clients.
The ideal candidate will:
- Provide the highest standard of technical safety and health training services to a variety of clients, either at their location, virtually or in an open enrollment setting at our training facility. All delivered training should be engaging, cognitive and meet the most updated and relevant regulatory requirements and be customizable to the clients’ specific needs upon request.
- Develop and update training lesson plan content to ensure it maintains relevance and meets all applicable regulatory requirements.
- Maintain professional expertise by attending professional development conferences and maintain all professional certifications.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree (Safety, Engineering or Construction)
- 5 years of related experience may substitute for the Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years related work experience (Advanced Safety Certificate, a CSP or a CUSA would substitute for the experience)
- Demonstrated skills in verbal communications, oral communications and presentations.
- Demonstrated experience teaching hazardous materials or construction safety-related topics including HAZWOPER, industrial trucks, DOT, IATA, IMDG.
- Bilingual – Spanish/English
- Construction, Hazardous Materials or DOT experience
- Training/Teaching Experience
- Knowledge of OSHA Regulations