Safety Compliance Management is a national environmental health and safety services company headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Paul Gantt the president and founder, brings more than 30 years of experience to the company. We are a company comprised of highly skilled safety professionals dedicated to addressing your compliance needs. The vast experience we bring to the table is unmatched in the industry. Our dedication is derived from the passion we have for making your workplace a safer place.
We not only cover safety, emergency response, and regulatory compliance information, but also prepare students to competently assess, manage, and solve real world situations. Our San Francisco Bay Area OSHA industrial safety courses are engaging, educational, easily received, and ensure that your team is trained in the right material at the right level. Our San Francisco Bay Area OSHA industrial safety courses cover topics from preventing work injuries, fall protection, and PPE, to a discussion on what OSHA is and why industrial safety training courses are important. We teach construction safety, occupational safety, OSHA compliance, Department of Transportation compliance, fire and life safety, emergency response and preparedness, fire and life safety, building code compliance, accident reconstruction, hazardous materials handling, and operations.
SCM Safety is large enough to meet your needs & small enough to care. We offer customized and proven solutions. We are a leader in offering proactive OSHA Training Courses and safety solutions that are simple and easy to implement. If you have any questions regarding our industrial safety training courses, contact us today at (925) 362-2265.
We offer the following Industrial Safety Training courses:
- Asbestos Awareness
- Back Injury Prevention
- Bloodborne Pathogen/Universal Precautions
- Conducting Workplace Safety Inspections/Job Hazard Analysis
- Confined Space Entry Operations
- Confined Space Supervisor (can be combined with Operations course)
- Confined Space Rescue Operations (can be combined with Operations and Supervisor)
- Control of Hazardous Energy/LOTO/Arc Flash Protection
- Emergency Action Plans/Evacuations
- Excavation/Trenching Basic Competent Person
- Fall Protection/Ladder Safety/Working at Heights
- Fire Extinguisher Training/Incipient Fire Control
- Hazard Communication (including new GHS requirements)
- Hearing Conservation
- Heat Illness Prevention
- Hot Work/Fire Watch
- Incident Investigation
- Industrial Trucks/Forklift Operations
- OSHA Construction 10 and 30 hour Training
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Respiratory Protection (with or without Fit Testing)
- The Employee’s Role in Safety (IIPP)
- Safety Fundamentals for Supervisors